Jumat, 28 Mei 2010

ngarang-_-

when I close my eyes, I don't see anyone.. except you.. just you . my heart feel so hard for let you go, but I know that's the best.. and for that, I always crying because everything what I do it's reminds me of you.. and you know? I don't need anything, I just need you. so hard for you to understanding my feeling.. you so cold, don't care, etc. that's make me crying.. and I let you know... I love you :)

maybe my feeling not important for you, but for me it's very very important. if I say I don't love you anymore, I lie! it's not easy for remove you from my heart because maybe I love you so much, more than you know. you just know 'I like you' just that.. you don't know, how to make you believe. I'm here!! always waiting you. I tired. please, don't go away.. please, stay in here with me. I was crying if you go, go far away from me.

I just want to see your face, laugh together, feel comfort.
I want you to know, I'm here!! already to loving you..
please, don't make me crying anymore.. I get tired for that.
I always so jealousy..

AND FOR YOU KNOW!!

I JUST LIKE AND LOVE YOU.. :)
PLEASE, STAY IN HERE WITH ME.. DON'T GO AWAY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lagi ngeblank nih otak, tiba-tiba kepikiran buat bikin ini! hehe
thanks to read this :D

2 komentar: